Thursday, April 05, 2012

The Easter Bunny is Coming!

Some of my favorite ideas from Martha Stewart:





I've seen these with goldfish crackers in them too....SO cute!



I had a whole list of  different post ideas to share with you all this Easter, however due to some technical difficulties, I lost pretty much all of them.
It seems that my real life clumsiness translates too easily to computers!

Due to family emergencies and schoolwork combined this crazy crazy week, I just don't have time to recreate all of the posts. So I will just share with you what I will be bringing to my family gathering this Easter, and save all of the other great ideas for next year.


 I'm not sure about the Nutella or Mini Eggs, but I believe the rest of the recipe is a gluten free alternative* to all of the other recipes you see on Pinterest with chow mein noodles. Just make sure to double check your ingredient's contents!
(Perfect for D's sister-in-law at Brunch tomorrow! I'll share my final recipe here after this weekend.)
*I learned that they are not actually Gluten free! See explanation in this post.

Deviled Eggs are such a classic for Easter!
Here are a couple of ideas for you guys.

I believe that I will be attempting this AllRecipes variation for our Brunch tomorrow (the one above is just so much prettier):
Cheese AND Bacon?? I can't see this going wrong....


Here's a fun color variation for you to attempt with whichever flavor you decide to go with!

 

 Does your family have a go-to Easter tradition? On my Dad's side of the family we always have Brunch....what could be better than brunch in the springtime with all of the fresh berries?



 HAPPY EASTER!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment